A special 2-day event led by Ginger Lapid-Bogda PhD and Peter O’Hanrahan
Saratoga, California (Silicon Valley)
Hakone Gardens, on the National Register of Historic Places, a “masterpiece of architectural and botanical beauty”
April 29-30, 2017
Early-bird rate | $425 USD
After March 15 | $475 USD
Group rates available for 3+ people | contact 310.829.3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*lunch, breaks and materials included
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Learn, confirm and deepen your knowledge of the Enneagram
• Create more successful relationships in love, work, families and communities
• Bring more of yourself – head, heart and body – to all your interpersonal interactions
• Engage in everyday practices that will help you reduce your reactivity and make you a more effective communicator
Whether you are new to the Enneagram or have been studying and using the Enneagram for a long time, this dynamic program will heighten and deepen your ability to relate more deeply and productively in all aspects of your life.
Led by internationally known and respected Enneagram teachers – Ginger Lapid-Bogda and Peter O’Hanrahan – expect a dynamic, interactive, and illuminating experience. Peter brings 38 years of Enneagram knowledge and insight, as well as unparalleled depth in the somatic aspects of the Enneagram. Ginger, the author of 6 Enneagram-business books, brings over 40 years of experience in organizations as a coach, trainer and consultant, and is known for her extraordinary ability to design creative, interactive, experiential learning.
Bring yourself, your family and friends, and your colleagues to this event that will revolutionize the way you engage in relationships.
* Discount codes applied at checkout